We invite you to plan a field trip to the HCPA during the 2013-2014 school year.
Student Show info for 2013-14 - Let Us Entertain and Educate Your Students
A variety of shows for every grade level and every content area are
included in the exciting 2013-14 Student Series at the HCPA. The shows are
chosen to ensure that they have a direct application Arizona curricula. We
are very enthusiastic about the 2013-2014 Student Series and encourage your
grade level to participate.
Show Times: Most Student Series performances start at 9:45 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. and the performance lengths are approximately 60 minutes unless otherwise noted. Please check for exceptions in the descriptions section of this information.
Target Audience: The target audience information indicates for what grades the performance is most appropriate. However, any grade level may attend any show if the teacher feels the performance should be experienced by his or her students.
Admission Fees: Admission to most shows is $5 per child. One teacher/chaperone is admitted for free for every 10 students. Other adults who exceed the 10:1 ratio are admitted for $5 per person.
1. Reservation forms are available below in the show description area.
2. Complete the appropriate reservation form(s) with the maximum number of attendees that you might bring.
3. SCHOOLS: Enter a Purchase Order number on the line at the bottom of the form. The Purchase Order should be for the number of attendees listed on the reservation form. No payments are expected until after the performance you attend. You or your district will receive an invoice requesting payment for the actual number of attendees.
4. HOME SCHOOLS and FAMILIES: Payment may be made on the day of the performance you attend for the actual number of attendees. Parents bringing their children are counted in the amount due unless the group is 10 or more.
5. E-mail or fax the reservation form and copy of PO (if applicable) to:
6. Payments are mailed to:
Higley Center for the Performing Arts
4132 E Pecos Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Please contact Larry Whitesell at email@example.com or (480) 279-7195.
The complete listing of our 2013-14 School Shows will be available soon. Check back often for more info.
Comments about Previous Shows:
I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed the performance of "Romeo & Juliet" yesterday morning. The acting was wonderful, and seeing the story live really helped my children and I appreciate the story all the more. The Q&A afterwards really rounded out the morning. As a homeschool parent, I appreciate HPCA making the performance so seamlessly available to us, although we are not associated with any school district. We will be sure to keep an eye on your website for opportunities in the future!